Each and every month, the trader with the greatest gain will win a USD 1,000 Cash Prize AND entry into the ABFX Hall of Fame for showing exceptional trading skills! Plus, the Top 10 traders will be featured on the ABFX Traders Awards page in recognition of their hard work and superb trading abilities.
Contest Rules and Regulation:
ABFX Trading Contest is sponsored by Alphabeta Fx Limited, Kemp House 160 City Road , London – United Kingdom EC1V 2NX.
Contest Term & Registration
- Contest Time Period: The Contest starts on Each and every month.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest, each entrant must follow the instructions on alphabetafx.com to create a Contest live account (“Account”). Every entrant is allowed to have only one (1) Account. Each Account will be locked until the start of the Contest and will start with a balance of $10,000 USD in virtual funds.
- Contest Eligibility: The Contest is open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age at the start of the Contest and have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of AlphaBeta FX., and its subsidiaries, and their immediate family members or persons living in the same households of such employees, are not eligible.
- Determination of Prize Winners:Subject to the Contest Rules, the winners will be the entrants with the highest Account balance at the end of the Contest, after liquidation of any open positions at the end of the Contest. Winners’ usernames and trading results will be posted on ABFXV website by every month end. Prizes will be provided for the top 10 winners.
- Withdrawal of Funds:Funds deposited by ABFX as a prize can only be withdrawn after 30 days from the date of deposit.
- Prize Notification: Prize winners will be notified by e-mail. In the event the selected winner(s) of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within ten (10) calendar days, refuses the prize, or does not, within twenty (20) calendar days of prize notification and in ABFX’s sole discretion, qualify for an FOREXTrade account held with ABFX, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
- No Alternatives: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. No prize transfer, assignment or substitution by winners is permitted.
Conditions and Limitation of Liability
- Disqualification: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and that ABFX’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. ABFX reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who violates any Contest Rule, is found to be tampering with the results, is acting with apparent intent to disrupt or undermine the operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entrants who reset their account balance or add funds to their Account will be disqualified.
- No Purchase Necessary: No purchase or entry fee is required to enter the Contest.
- Publication and Promotion: Entrants agree to publication of their Account username and trading results on ABFX official website and as otherwise determined by ABFX. ABFX and its subsidiaries and advertising agencies may use any entrant’s Account username and trading history and results, in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval. Winners agree to participate in promotional events, interviews, public announcements in connection with the Contest and ABFX and its subsidiaries and advertising agencies may make use of their names and Account trading history and results. Entrants agree that information provided during Contest registration, including without limitation name and address, may be used by ABFX and its subsidiaries and advertising agencies for the purposes and within the context of the Contest.
- Taxes: Prize winners are solely responsible for any reporting
requirements and payment of taxes associated with the Contest or prizes.
- Jurisdiction: Entrants agree that this Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the state of UK and the forum for any dispute shall be in the state of UK.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless ABFX and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest, any promotion related to the Contest and the acceptance and use of any prize awarded here under.
- Right to Terminate Contest: ABFX reserves the right to delay, suspend or terminate this Contest at any time, without prior notice and without any liability to ABFX or its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives whatsoever.
- Delays or Failures: ABFX and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives shall not be liable for any delays in the acceptance or transmission of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission or communication facilities, or for any other cause beyond their reasonable control.